What unicomm is
Unicomm is based on boost, stl and compiled with msvc 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, gcc 4.2. It is supplied with Boost.Build scripts and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 project files. Unicomm is tested under Windows and Ubuntu Linux.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
Looking for lightweight C++ TCP server?
- Compiled with MSVC 8.0 – 10.0 and GCC 4.2+;
- Suitable for platforms having limited resources like single board computers (~ 10Mb per 100 connections);
- No socket level details (but if necessary sockets available);
- Graceful server stop;
- Based on stl and boost;
- Not necessary to waste time to handle communication level details;
- Optional predefined XML and binary formats provided;
- One of your project priority is the network traffic reducing;
- Write the server and get the client completed in case of “mirror” rules;
- Easily to make client side to provide load tests of your server;
- Asynchronous event driven model and multithreading support;
- Easy to start and easy to use.